Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Home

Here are a few images of our new home!
Now, as Miguel taught me..."You have to excuse the mess."

-this is our dinning room (of course with the Carter siblings watching over us)


-this is the dinning room, moving into the living room...


-and this is the living room (complete with 24 on the TV)
Krista, do you see your plants? They are still alive.

Now we move into the Office/Studio:
Once again, excuse the mess...we just now got the curtins and the backdrops up...now I get to work on getting the stuff arranged.
-this is the full view of the room

-this is the view of the closet that is still in progress of holding all my Kintype Photography stuff.

-and this is the beginings of the studio part!


And finally we enter our bedroom.
Please, excuse the sleeping man.

-this is a small view of our room cuz Jeremiah was sleeping when I wanted to take pictures

-and this is our awesome closet! We had to put a lamp in there cuz the overhead light is not fixed yet.

And that is the messy tour of our place. I will do an after tour of the house when we get it all done...you still have not seen the bathroom or the baby's room! You will just have to wait and see.














5 comments:

  1. miggie would be so proud. just think, soon you'll have pics of your new family of three on the dinning/living roon walls insead of siblings. Now you just have to have us over to excuse your mess.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on putting up the curtains and the pvc pipe, Jeremiah! Now we finally get to finish organizing!! My favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jer is a permanant fixture in that bed! So funny!! I love the place, it's coming together! For real next time I'm in Topeka I'm coming to your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you have a house. It looks cozy and cheerful. Can't wait to see the after.

    Love Always Aunt Boop

    ReplyDelete