Friday, April 24, 2009

The moment you ALL have been waiting for!

SO, I finally felt up to taking a mug shot....


this is me and baby in all our glory! :)
So, I had my first pregnancy breakdown this week. I had a chance to reevaluate my situation and find a way to calm myself down. I found 3 things that have helped me out:
1) Talk to your friends and family about how you feel (even if the phone call lasts 53 minutes)
2) Buy a book that can give you lots of great answers (in my case I got "What to Expect When Your Expecting")
3) Write in a journal (sometimes no one really wants to hear you rant everyday, so just get it out by writing it in a book that no one will ever read but that makes you feel better)
These steps really helped me come to grips with my insanity!
OH, and don't forget GOD. Talking to Him really helps cuz then you sleep better!!!

3 comments: