Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GRADUATION!

Coming sooner than expected....graduation for me and Kezia is almost here!
This is a digital view of our graduation announcements.
Designed by Kintype Photography. :)


front...
back!
We are so excited to finally be done with school...well, Kezia will go on to KSU in Interior Design and I will begin employment for my baby....wait, scratch that. I mean I will use images of my baby to drumm up new business and build up my business. (yes, that sounds much better)
We would be happy to share the fun with everyone but we have a small window of time before Kezia goes up to AK for the summer. So, if you are wanting to celebrate then give me a call cuz I am willing to celebrate over a scheduled date that involves food!

2 comments:

  1. I love your graduation announcement. It is way cool. I like how both you and Kezia are spotlighted. Enjoy all the exciting things that are unfolding in your lives.

    Love Aunt Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete