Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A for Effort!

So, I have decided that I am going to be a good mom and teach my children...But Jeremiah and I have had many conversations about the "lack of reality" in teaching kids these days. So, with a little help from my family, I am going to create some teaching tools that involve REAL things. My first task is going to be to create an Alphabet book using real photographs. I am only just now beginning, but I am excited and I think this will give me something to focus my artistic talent and help me feel more baby inspired!


Here is an example...

D is for Duck
E is for Eye
I think I might add colors in at the end too...
OH, how I miss projects!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your alphabet book idea. I feel that you will be a terrific mom.

    Love Boop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea, I can't wait to see the final project. Your names are really cute too. "Cute" is probably the best word to describe baby stuff. All baby stuff is cute, unless it is not and then it is ugly. ANYWAYS... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you both will probably be pretty good parents. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love the alphabet book idea AND the baby names (except I think I'm saying the boy name wrong), AND you first mommy picture! Good job Char! Way to focus that energy (or lack of energy :) in the right direction! Love you!

    ReplyDelete