Friday, May 22, 2009

GRADUATION! 2009

It is official....Kezia and I are bonified smart people!
Kezia, Mom, Me & Dad.

We were brought in by a group of Scotsman playing the bagpipes! Then we proceeded to our seats on the football field (looking into the sun). But the whole thing was about 35-45 mins long so it wasnt bad to sit in the hot sun under polyester gowns.


Oh, and speaking of gowns....I went to zip mine up right before we went out to the field and ooopps! Ummm, baby took up a bit too much room under the gown and I could hardly zip it. To say the least, I did not march with it zipped up, I held it closed the whole time. ( I did not want to be the only fat kid up there who's gown didnt fit!)


Me & baby, Kezia & sexy legs in jeans




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great graduation. You're not a fat kid. It's just that two people are occupying your body.
    Congratulations again on your graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congratulations! One day I want to be just like you! Graduate and then have a baby. love you!

    ReplyDelete