Monday, January 31, 2011

Update

It is 9:30pm, the house is quiet and I finally have some time to myself!



First I must post what Endry did yesterday....
he put himself into the Filing Cabinet.













And on to more normal things. So, I am so excited about this new project! My Mom and I have created a "monster"! We decided to give in to our temptations of the fabric store and find ways to use our "sins" and make some extra cash. Thus I have created a super cute pouch to hold diapers and wipes on the go, it is called the DiapeRoo

My Mom has been working on baby blankets, fashion scarfs and winter neck wraps called the Turtle!

We are creating so many other things in conjunction with many other craft inspired people and will be offering the Hand-Made items for sale though Kicks N Grins, Arts and Crafts. We will be at the Farmers Market in Topeka beginning on April 9, 2011 and have all items online on our blog at KicksNGrins.blogspot.com. (check us out! we are in the process of adding more information but hope to have all current projects online by Feb. 28th)


1 comment:

  1. Endry is so full of expression and cuteness. You and your mom have sure been busy. Your products sound very useful and decorative.

    ReplyDelete