Saturday, January 22, 2011

Butter and Cornbread

So, my sister Kezia challenged me to make at least ONE new recipe per week. (so that I can learn to branch out and become a good cook)

And so I pulled out some recipes that I found online and decided to try one out!
Saturdays Menu:
Chili
Cornbread
w/a side of Butter?!

Endry decided to have some butter while I made dinner...influenced by Grandma NaeNae!


Me with my recipe for this sinfully sweet cornbread...the crunchy outside is the best!


my chili n cornbread dinner...yummy!


(click here if you want to try out the cornbread recipe)

One week down...I think I will try something more exotic next time.

2 comments:

  1. He looked like he was really enjoying the butter. The corn bread looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Steve! That' looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete