Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW!!

All the snow that I wanted for Christmas came about a month late!
We got about 9 inches in Topeka this week. So, I had to take Endry out in it.


Endry watching Daddy clear the snow


trying to help...with a rake!


"Daddy's 'rake' is so much cooler!"


the face I kept getting when I wanted to take a photo


Me and Endry in the snow


Endry fell in the snow and thought it was funny!


Mr. Cutie


making snow angels when it is still snowing is hard to do...even worse to try to take photos of it.


this is my mom's car...and we still had about 8 hours more of snow after I took this photo

I love the snow! I think I should move somewhere more north cuz I would rather have the snow than the hot sun....as long as I have somewhere to go and play. This snow was good though, pretty light and not a lot of ice at all. But boy did it get cold! Burrrrr

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I CAN NOT believe how BIG Endry is getting!!! For real Char...he is turning into a little boy! Ohhhh So sweet!

    ReplyDelete