Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthday Prep: 2011

So, I have begun preparing for my birthday this year with two things in mind:

1. That I am turning 30 and will no longer be a "spring chicken"

                             AND

2. I want to look pretty Dang Good that day!!

First step in fulfilling item number 2 is find a cute outfit. I went to Old Navy on Monday and found a super cute button down shirt that has a bold flower print on it (that I will wear under a cardigan) and some fun "birthday" socks (ok, so they really say Happy Holidays...but you can really only see the word Happy...so I am pretending. Hey, they were only $1).

Now we are on to the hair. Today I went to Brock at Allure to get my hair cut. He did a wonderful job! I love that he listens to what I say I want and he not only makes sure that I get it but that (more importantly) it looks GOOD on ME!! So, here is a preview of my hair.



I also just finished a new DiapeRoo for myself.



Next birthday task will be shopping in Lawrence with my girl Julie, and getting some super cute clothes and fabric to make myself a new diaper bag/purse for spring.
I am soooo excited!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That DiaperRoo is soooo Charlotte.

    Is it funny I am prepping for your Birthday too???

    We gotta look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a super year! I do love your hair cut! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete