Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Coverage

So, this weekend I was taking a break from sewing "major projects" by sewing "not so major projects".

I have decided that sewing a bag or DiapeRoo is therapy for me. It is something that takes a little time but I can be meticulous and see a beautiful end in less than 2 hours. Or if I want, I can make it last a few days. The fabric always looks cute and never talks back and never cries or whines.

So, here are a few recent pieces of therapy:


Large Tote with inside pockets - "Conservative with Red"



Medium Handbag - "Witches"


Medium Handbag - "Sarah's Blue Print"


this is what 25 DiapeRoo's look like....that is how many I did on Saturday.


Me at my cutting table with my fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job, Steve! You are making a lot! I like the DiapeRoo logo, too.

    ReplyDelete