Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happenings of the Day

First and Best! My Ruby Slippers came in the mail!!!!!!
We are going to be characters from the Wizzard of OZ this Halloween. (I will be Dorathy of course...)


Are they not super cute?! And you better believe that I am going to wear these suckers to church. Can you imagine what the Primary kids will think?! Awesome.

then I made this little thing of Endry that I printed on paper to cover up where my plastic desk drawer thing had a giant, ugly sticker that would not come off. (I know important stuff, huh.)


   
and then I went to paint lots of things dark brown. (The photos make it look lighter brown then they really are) Anyway, the one on the left use to be white and will now match Endry's new room decor. The one on the right is 1/2 finished. It will also go in Endry's room

Finally, Mom and I found really cool things a Big Lots and we decided to go get them. She got a nice entry table and I got 2 of these desk organizer things ($19.50 each). Jeremiah slaved for about 2 hours to put one of them together for me. (He is such a good husband) I am loving how much more compact my desk area is and how much more storage I have now. It is great!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute shelf organizer!! ...oh, and the shoes are cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy and productive day you had. I love the shining red slippers. Bet Endry's room will look way cute with the brown things you painted.

    ReplyDelete