Friday, July 9, 2010

The Move is complete!


Old house...


...New house.
(We are still unpacking and a bit tight since we are living with Grandma...but super happy!)


Look Mom, I can climb up all by myself!


Endry is finding lots of ways to get around.


Jeremiah showing Endry how to unpack, set up, and play video games.



Mug shots at lunch
(even when he is upset he will fake a smile)


Now that is more like it!


Endry and TaTa!! Just after making the most awesome chocolate chip cookies ever!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are settling in nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love the shag carpet and cool furniture!

    That's so funny that Endry smiles for the camera! Heck...my kids are so much older and often refuse for me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see wood paneling :) We had a bunch of that when we moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to redecorate the place.... especially the downstairs!...Endry IS getting so big!

    ReplyDelete