Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh, the thought of Love...

With Valentine's Day coming up Jeremiah always comes at me with this question..."What do you want for your birthday?". You know I can't even remember a time that we (or I) ever really celebrated V-day. I guess that is what you get when you both have a birthday that sandwich the holiday.
I am excited about this year though. We are going to have an awesome date on Monday night (Feb. 16th). He is taking me out for dinner and a movie...and not just your every day dollar movie, the real thing! All nine dollars and 25 cents of it! Those of you without millions of dollars will understand. But to answer his question I gave him the same answer I have given him before...."I just want you".

1 comment:

  1. Char?!! How long have you been married? Have I not taught you ANYTHING??! Of course you want more than him!!! One day you will wish he would give you MORE than "himself". Give it a few kids down the road and you will NOT be saying that anymore! haha

    ReplyDelete