Monday, October 18, 2010

Ren Fest 2010

If you have never been to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival then you should really get out more!
After you past though this opening gate you are transformed to a world where you can become any person or creature that ever lived or ever was imagined. Do not fear it's strangeness. When in fact it always turns out to be quite fun...even if you ONLY go for the food! :)

LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE ARE HAVING!!!

Renee and I had AWESOME fried Veggies...these are the asparagus, yummy!

The Jolly Friendly Pirate

I see Shiny Things!!

Scary....Sharp Pointy Things!
 
Renee had to stop and feed a Unicorn

I had to stop and feed the Unicorn too...

Will and Krista had a good time watching the acts


We completed our tour with a wonderful sunset!
THE END

2 comments:

  1. So I guess I should get out more! I would totally have to dress up though....of course like a princess, and matt could be my knight;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that all of you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete