Friday, May 7, 2010

Project: the Boppy

I enjoy the Boppy as much as the next new mother...however, I do not enjoy their prices. And even though the coloring of your Boppy cover does not make someone more girly or more manly but it does make you feel good to have something look cute and be gender appropriate.

With that said, I evaluated the Boppy that was given to me.
(below)

Very cute and stylish...if you are a girl (which I am, but my SON is not).

So, I stripped the Boppy down to its nakedness.
But this was not too pleasing.

I then went searching through my fabric laying around from a Black Friday Sale. I chose to go with a stylish and cute yet much more masculine print.
AHHHH, much better!
( and I figured it out all by myself! )

2 comments:

  1. The Boppy does look much better for Endry. Congrats on figuring out how to revamp Boppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get that from Marcy? Guess where she got it? Vary cute!

    ReplyDelete