Friday, March 5, 2010

the Q



This is a photo of my favorite show. Now, I hear many of you snickering at my "old lady" past time...but I would have you know I am a believer of the Q. And this is why.

QVC has saved me soooo much money by allowing me to shop with my eyes and not with my purse.

QVC has offered many entertaining hosts that just brighten your day by the retarded things they say sometimes.

QVC has given me the motivation to get up and get dressed and do my hair and do my nails and put on some makeup...cuz if they look good then I should look good too.
(cuz they can see me and all)

QVC makes me feel like I see and have conversations will "real adults" 24-7...even when I really dont.

And lastly, QVC brings me background noise. You are never alone with the Q.

So the next time you dread going out to find that perfect birthday gift go to QVC and have a friend find it for you and tell you all the reasons why you should buy it.

Don't Just Shop, Q.

3 comments: