Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Seek and Ye shall Find

I went searching for a good laundry detergent that was a good price, worked well at cleaning and removing stains and that smells great!
In about 2 months I went through Tide, Gain and All. I found that Tide cleaned better than Gain (although Gain does smell good) yet they were both about the same price and that was a bit expensive for my budget. So, I tried out All. Very budget friendly and has a great smell, and did a decent job of cleaning but still was not getting out those poo stains that my son would leave on the changing table pad.
So.....I decided to give Oxi Clean a try. Now, I have to tell you that the first time that I used it with my All detergent I was not impressed. It only faded the large poo stain that had been on my changing pad for about 2 months. HOWEVER, the second time I used the Oxi Clean to wash the changing pad I was amazed!! The stain was G-O-N-E, gone.
And the great thing is that it doesn't take that much stuff to do the job. I use about 1/3 of the scoop in each load and it freshens and cleans the laundry, yet still allowing the great smell from the All detergent to shine through.
In a nut shell, I think I found my laundry cleaning combo...have you found yours?



2 comments:

  1. I always buy the most expensive...b/c I'm a retard and don't appreciate the cheaper things in life. I may have to give this combo a try. I did try gain one time and it faded my clothes horriably. Anyway so glad you found something that worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I was thinking that the pretty packaging made the detergent clean better....(just kidding).

    ReplyDelete