Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby's Room

We got the crib the other day and put it together yesterday. (we did a good job even though we had to re due 2 steps) :)

The crib looks kinda black but it is really 'Espresso' (a dark cherry wood color)


We don't have a mattress yet so my mom just put the blanket in there along with some bed friends....to the left are the 'normal' ones and to the right are the 'nightmare' ones!
(Invader Zim-that was Jeremiah's contribution)

Here is the dresser and a cute combo. I made the 'Families are Forever' plaque! It was so easy and I got all the parts (the wood plank and the phrase transfer) from Hobby Lobby.
Hey Sunny, notice anything familiar in this picture?!

The walls are a slight green tone khaki color. I am still waiting for Jay (my bro) to finish the leafy stencil for the dark green border around the room at chair rail height. Then we will be ready to fill it with the other stuff!

Oh, and this morning I woke up to baby Endry kicking and punching! I was so excited!! I was about to wake up Jeremiah to have him feel but then he stopped. Maybe next time Dad will get a chance to feel him.

3 comments:

  1. I like the room a lot. It's neat that both mom and dad contributed to the decor. I love Gramma Mary's additions too. How fun that you feel Endry's movements.

    Love Aunt Boop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it looks really good Char!Um is that the cookie jar I made you? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Steve! I approve of the room!

    ReplyDelete